If you saw our first post about how Stitch Fix Kids works and were intrigued, it probably brought you to this post about what we actually received!
If you haven’t yet read it, check it out and find out about how cool this subscription box really is.
I enjoyed having Stitch Fix subscription for
What We Received In Our January Stitch Fix Kids Box
Kayden Girls – Kerri Ruffle Hem Shift Dress- $26
- Love the color! We've seen so much yellow in stores this year. 🙂
- Audrey loved the pattern.
- Not a traditional Easter dress, but it works for Audrey.
- Long sleeves won’t necessarily transition into spring well (but will most likely still fit in the fall).
- 4th grade girls love these flippy sequins.
- Love the tiger - Audrey is an animal lover. All kinds of animals.
- It’s super soft and a hoodie. 🙂
- We both liked the white (more neutral) for a change of pace -- versus Audrey's normal brightly colored clothes.
- Perfect for Texas weather.
- Goes well with lots of different pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or shorts.
- Wrinkles slightly after washing.
Keep! I was actually surprised, but Audrey loves this as much as I do.
Hayden Girls -Cymi Ruffle Detail Blouse- $22
- Super cute polka dot pattern.
- Unique color combination.
- Love the ruffles.
- Unfortunately, this was too small. 🙁
- We're going to keep and sell to get the "buy all" discount.
Hayden Girls- Kardie Dolman Tunic- $18
- Beautiful color.
- Flattering cut.
- Audrey doesn't already have anything in this style.
- The material is a bit thin, so she didn't feel comfortable in it.
- Keeping it to get the "buy all" discount, but will sell or trade.
- Cute drawstring ruching.
- Neutral color - but not black.
Rumi + Ryder-The Cap Sleeve Tee- $16
- Cute color combination.
- Animal theme graphic.
- Cap sleeves.
- Feminine cut.
- Audrey doesn't wear graphic tees as much as other tops even when she likes them.
Truly- Melania Henley Top- $18
- In between a sweater and a tee.
- Cute details.
- Neutral but pretty color.
- Too low cut for her comfort.
- A bit too clingy.
- She didn't feel comfortable in this one, so we will sell or trade.
Sovereign Code – Byanka Tie Waist Cropped Pant-$22
- Beautiful blush pink color.
- Textured fabric, but soft on the inside.
- Cute attached "belt" detail at the waist.
- Dressier than her usual leggings/jeans.
- She said they felt a little bit like wearing pajamas.
- Keep - these are super cute!
Rumi + Ryder-Reni Crop Knit Legging-$12
- Can always use more leggings!
- Neutral color.
- Great fit.
- Good quality.
Did Stitch Fix Kids Have Another Win?
She loves everything except for the Kardie Dolman Tunic and the Melania Henley Top. The blue tunic fabric was a bit too thin and the henley top was a little bit too low cut for her comfort
And unfortunately, we weren't able to exchange the polka dot blouse for the right size.
BUT we will be keeping everything, though, to get the “Buy All discount”…
We got all 10 items for $139!
I thought this was a great deal for 10 items, especially considering this box included a dress ( that could also be worn again at Easter and save that expense) and hoodie. So Stitch Fix Kids is definitely a win in our book!
If you are new to Stitch Fix kids and want to try it (which we totally think you should), use my referral link here and we both get $25!